Members of the cast responding to a fan who argued that they shouldn't play lesbians if they are not lesbians themselves
- Mia: My name is Mia. I'm not Jenny. It doesn't matter if you're gay or straight. We all need love, we all need shelter, we all need freedom. You don't have to be gay or straight to understand that. So, it doesn't really register with me...having to be gay or straight...your assumption that I am, or any of us, are gay or straight, to be able to tap into...being gay.
- Fan: *continues to heckle them*
- Kate French: But isn't love, love? I mean, if you love somebody, whether they're a male or a female, that's being in love...
- Rose Rollins: That's like asking an Academy Award-winning actor, "How can you win an award for a film about losing your child, if you've never lost a child?" You are ignorant. That's the bottom line.
- Source: Pillow Talk at the Weekend OUT Convention - Atlantic City, NJ (Sep 26, 2009)